Employer Sponsored Benefits
Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are important for a number of reasons:
• Employees expect them in this day and age; it is one of the ways employers are evaluated and regarded in the marketplace. The sense is that if employers don’t have concern for the well-being of its’ employees, employees don’t want to work there.
• So it stands to reason that partial sponsorship of the cost of benefits is a very attractive motivator for employees who are evaluating employers in a competitive marketplace. These sponsored benefits are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
• Wellness in the workplace is an increasingly common concern and interest for almost all employees. Trimming sick and absentee days always make sense to the employer. Having a generally healthy employee populations serves the employers bottom line.
What types of employee benefits are available?
Life, accident insurance and disability plans
• Basic and supplemental life
• Business travel
• 401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid holidays
• Vacation days
• Sick and bereavement days
Get started today
Offering quality, competitive benefits is simple with the help of our experienced staff. Let us help you design plans that are fitted to your industry, employee base, location and budget,